3.20.2011

Creepsters in Tingey Hall

I woke up early Saturday morning, ready to get a start on my day. I quietly got out of my bed (so I wouldn't wake my sleeping roommate), walked down the hallway and opened the door to my kitchen. I stood in the doorway and stared at the oddest thing I have ever seen in my life: a tent. Straight up just a tent chillin in my kitchen.

It was super early and the only thing going through my mind was "what the heck...there is a tent in my kitchen. How am I supposed to eat my oatmeal without waking them up?"

I didn't even know who lived in room 224. I crept behind the tent to open my oatmeal...immedietly after I tore it open ever so quietly I heard their snoring stop and I knew I wasn't quiet enough.
I crouched behind the tent...after about twenty seconds I peered over the side to see two girls shout, "Good morning! we're going to make you pancakes!"
Two girls from the dorm on the first floor somehow managed to set up a tent in our kitchen during the middle of the night. One of the weirdest experiences I've ever had. You gotta love the dorms.

No comments: