5.19.2011

come home!

I love my brother Jacob. There is no one in this world quite like him and it is impossible for someone to fully appreciate that until he or she meets him. An example of his awesomeness is the time he decided to be a hobo for three days because he wanted to know what it'd be like.
like.

Today my family left in our RV to pick him up in Des moines, Iowa. My entire family besides me (and my favorite brother in law, Josh) has left to pick him up. Do you know how long it has been since my ENTIRE family has been together???!! A long time.

So naturally I spent the day wishing I could be with my family. A fellow coworker suggested driving/flying out to meet up with them.

impossible.

Soon enough there were about four of my coworkers helping me find a ticket to Iowa. 2 hours later bada-bing bada-boom. SJ's got tickets to fly out and meet up with her family!! I AM THRILLED!!!! I'll end up missing four days of work, but the staff and interns kept urging me not to worry about it and that they'ed cover for me. I love 'em.

Tomorrow I'll be seeing Jacob, one of my best friends. I miss that kid more than the words in my vocabulary can express.





1 comment:

Steinia said...

THAT IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ! you're blog inspires me, it encourages me, it challenges me! that is all. ps i love you! :) pps. i miss you!!!