Nothing specific to report today.
The rain seems to be lovin' on Jerusalem this year which limits the majority of our activity options on free day. So the kids and I splashed our way to the Israel Museum and spent the evening in a Western Jerusalem movie theater watching "The Vow". That, in-and-of-itself, was a cultural experience if I've ever had one. Who knew little movie theaters had assigned seating? Apparently all of the locals, I guess. We got kicked out of our seat three times which is great because there were only like 30 seats in the theater to begin with. So to all of my friends from the theater last night, I'm sorry we kept getting in the way. I'll try to be a better "foreign local" next time :)



3 comments:
So who is the guy with the arm around my daughter? Tell him, "I'm watching him."
wow! so much fun!
and seriously. i pretty much adore the vow.
so so wonderful.
xo
oh man we definitely saw The Vow on Valentine's Day too!!!! Well..I didn't end up making it...but most of the girls did :) haha love it
Post a Comment