Here is whats up with my mind and studying..
If it doesn't involve concepts or numbers I probably won't understand it.
As fascinating as these subjects that I'm learning about are, I have the hardest time organizing everything in my brain. No matter how hard I study or focus in class...everything I learn turns into spaghetti in my mind.
Thats not to say I don't love the subjects; it's just to say I'm seriously struggling with learning them.
Plus...it's tricky business trying to stay in the Jerusalem center and study when I have exploring to do.
With that said, everything about midterms boiled up inside me to the point of craziness today. Yeah, I went crazy. Meaning I had to leave class because I was laughing for no reason and had to wipe the tears from off my cheeks in the bathroom.
Better to explode through humor than through tears of stress though, right?
We "took a relax moment"(yes, Meredith...quoting the hot chocolate machine)
and sung our little hearts out as Sterling jammed some keys.
and sung our little hearts out as Sterling jammed some keys.



2 comments:
I remember mid-terms on my study abroad in London. It's hard to reign in study time when you just want to get out and explore! Looks like you guys still have a good balance ... and is that Sterling May? If so, I totally know him! (Crystalee)
It's so true.
Yes it is Sterling May, He's great!
Post a Comment