3.15.2012

Surprise!

I'm running a half-marathon tomorrow! The fact that this is the first time you are hearing 
about it shows how unprepared I am to run the Jerusalem half-marathon. The last time 
 I ran a race I didn't miss one training day and was much better prepared. 
This time is a different story. I've run like four miles max.
Imma die. 
straight up I might be dead tomorrow. 
It's a shame too because the day after tomorrow is my twentieth birthday,
 meaning I might never live to see my twenties. Either that or I'll just be extremely sore. 
My beautiful roommates came all the way to Logan to watch me run my last race...
hey guys, how about you come to this one too?

2 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

such a cute photo :D

Kaitlin O'Connor said...

I ran the 10 K when I was there. Its SO fun, you are going to LOVE it. Its rough, but how many times are you going to be able to say you ran a half marathon in Jerusalem!