4.10.2012

The Dead Sea


The first time I heard about Jerusalem was when I was just a little kid and my mom was telling me about swimming in the Dead Sea on her study abroad. I had no idea it had any correlation to Jeru. All I knew was that I had to do everything in my power to go to the magical water that people floated in without a life jacket. As I grew older I realized this magical water was called the Dead Sea. And there began my desire to come to Jerusalem.

 A life dream of mine was accomplished yesterday when after years and years of wishing I finally got to go to the Dead Sea! Let me tell you people...it's not a myth! you straight up float in the dead sea. You can sit, lay, walk, and even run. We smothered our bodies with "Dead Sea Mud" ( it does wonders for the skin...or so they say) and although my body was muddy, smelly and salty I couldn't have been happier.

2 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely pictures :D love the colors in the photos and the joy you spread:)

Unknown said...

Just found your blog via Kinsey's and I'm SO GLAD I did! So excited to be your newest follower, sister in Christ. xoxo