I'm home. weird.
Honestly, that's the only way I can put it. weird. Am I happy? Am I sad? I dunno....but I feel weird.
It's like I never left Provo and at the same time I feel like I'll be back in the Old City again
tomorrow. I'm constantly amazed by simple things like the fact that I can go places by myself,
the freedom to eat whenever I want, being able to wear whatever I want, and other daily
things that were different in Jerusalem.
I miss everyone. I'm used to having everyone be in my life constantly and I find that I don't
know what to do with myself. Luckily, I had the privilage of babysitting my nephew Jett today.
It gave me something to do and was a great way to ease me back into the real world.



1 comment:
I like your blog! There are such inspiring pictures :)
Please take a look at mine and, if you like it, follow me on Google Friend Connect.
XOXO from Buenos Aires,
Pilar
http://pilar-delamode.blogspot.com
Post a Comment