There were tears of sadness when we said good-bye to Jerusalem and tears of happiness
when we greeted our families in Utah. Never in my life has the term "bittersweet" been
so applicable. Yesterday I was crying through the the Old City as I knew it was my last
time walking through those busy streets. Today I was dancing around in my kitchen when
I saw things like goldfish, squaw bread, big green apples, and my dog.
when we greeted our families in Utah. Never in my life has the term "bittersweet" been
so applicable. Yesterday I was crying through the the Old City as I knew it was my last
time walking through those busy streets. Today I was dancing around in my kitchen when
I saw things like goldfish, squaw bread, big green apples, and my dog.
Saying good-bye can be a hard thing. I could choose to life my life without getting
attached to anyone or anything, but I'm glad I don't. I'm glad I live in the moment.
After all, you only live once.
attached to anyone or anything, but I'm glad I don't. I'm glad I live in the moment.
After all, you only live once.
YOLO 2012
Thanks to Bryson T-something for the song and Sarah K. for the footage!
No comments:
Post a Comment