It's a lie everyone! Don't believe what they tell you! The red sea is not red. it is, in actuality, a gorgeous cerulean blue. Yesterday the kids and I went to Eilat to snorkel in the Red Sea. I got to witness Courtney Neves try to touch an eel and octopus, I feared for my life as I swam in jellyfish infested waters (only to find out after that those kind of jellyfish don't sting--that would have been nice to know after I spent my time in the water screaming every time I saw one and viciously swimming away as fast as possible) and I spent a lot of needed relaxing time on the beach with my toes in the water, toes in the sand (shout out to the Zach Brown Band).
We came home late with sand and salt in our hair, sun-kissed skin, and souls filled with love.



5 comments:
uhhh...is that jon bradshaw...?
yeah! He is on the study broad. love that kid.
really wonderful photos :D
you're funny:) i like reading your blog everyday after i get home from school. i literally lol at the screaming in the water part since i know you're not making that up and i can picture it perfectly in my mind:)
hehehe remember in cabo when a jelly fish stung Brielle and rather than ask how she was you vigorously swam to shore?? I just love you!
Post a Comment