6.26.2012

Accepted

After two years of studying hard, stressing, and freaking out that I wouldn't have 
good enough grades....this happened to me:


I have officially been accepted in to the BYU Accounting program. I'm as nervous as can be. I've heard
 the Junior Core is extremely demanding; I might have to drop off the face of the earth next year, but I'm up to the task!
I'm going to be an accountant :)

7 comments:

Sarah Kathryn said...

i love this! congrats! so happy for you!

Samantha Brooks said...

AHHHHHHHH :) :) :) SO PROUD OF YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PRETTY FACE IN THE LIBRARY!

eliza kaye said...

I'M SO PROUD!!!!! yayayay

Rachel Weiler said...

congrats! all the coolest people i know are somehow associated with the marriott school. so...yeah. wahoo.

Emily Hales said...

I'm so proud of you! Way to go SJ!!!

Marcieparson said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH! CONGRATS!!!

romy lee said...

mrs. smith would be so proud. I am so proud! i am honored to be your friend. well done, SJ! :) love you!