7.01.2012

Roommates


Randoms. I've always lived with mostly random roommates and I've gotten lucky every. single. time. I swear I end up living with better roommates than I could have picked for myself. Almost every four months I've had to move (due to DC and Jeru) and every time I move I gather new sisters along the way.

These girls that I've had the pleasure of living with have inspired me, strengthened me, taught me, and cheered me on through life. In fact, most of my favorite college memories come from my roommates. whether it's running around BYU campus on broomsticks as freshmen during finals week, staying up all night talking, making a meal together, playing tricks on other apartments together, working on Capitol Hill together or traveling the Holy Land with one another...these girls have helped me get through it all.

2210 Tingey Hall girls, Arlington girls, Lafayette girls, and 409er Holy Land girls...I just want to say thank you for being such great roommates and always being willing to put up with my shenanigans. I'm so glad we have each other to make it through this exciting part of our lives.

In just 2 months I'll be moving into Brookview with the Laf18s. It will have been eight months since we've all been together and I honestly can't wait. :)

No comments: