After 10 months of studying, test taking, and stressing I am finally taking a break from classes!
Meaning I can actually read the books I wanna read, I can come home at night and not feel obligated to
do homework, I am freeeeee!! (ignoring the fact that I have to work eight hours a day, of course).
do homework, I am freeeeee!! (ignoring the fact that I have to work eight hours a day, of course).
As always, I'll miss it. School brings me the social life. I love seeing my friends on campus and
studying with 'em. But for now let's just focus on the free factor. Freedom!!!!
studying with 'em. But for now let's just focus on the free factor. Freedom!!!!
And these are some cookbooks I recently bought.
Is it weird that I get excited at the thought of reading a good cookbook?


2 comments:
i'm the same way about cookbooks. when i was at costco the other day i just wanted to look at them for hours.
hehe It´s hard to look in a cook book without deciding to bake/cook something!
Post a Comment