My parents had to go to the Stadium of Fire so that my dad could give away some tickets to a lucky
crowd member. Meanwhile...the siblings and I threw together a little BBQ. Complete with food,
games, and fireworks. We ended the evening with some Celine Dion "God Bless America" and
conversation on how much we love this country.
I had an amazing experience exploring the world last semester. aaaamazing. But there's
nothing like spending time in other countries that gets you to appreciate your home country.
We're the land of the free and the home of the brave. We're baseball, BBQs, country music, fully
stocked grocery stores, freedom, George Washington, red white and blue and much more.
I love America :)
USA! USA! USA!



1 comment:
I appreciate that you cropped out my belly shot. Jett and I had so much fun hanging out with you guys!
Post a Comment