Last year I spent the summer interning in DC. Not only did I fall in love with the capitol, but I fell in
love with Virginia. I love the fireflies flying around the millions of trees. I love my running trail that ran
along the Potomac river and I love the grocery store I went to three times a week.
love with Virginia. I love the fireflies flying around the millions of trees. I love my running trail that ran
along the Potomac river and I love the grocery store I went to three times a week.
I get to go back tomorrow for just 4 days. I'll be going to this to explore the world of accounting. I'm
going all by myself so it's a good thing I know my way around :)
going all by myself so it's a good thing I know my way around :)

No comments:
Post a Comment