7.23.2012

Nostalgia

 Somehow I managed to do everything I wanted to do in DC during my 72 hours I had there.
Cray cray, I know
Although I do have to say it was pretty odd when I got to my hotel room and realized 
I had it all to myself. Naturally, I slept in the middle of the bed and tried to take up as 
much room as possible. I've slept on a twin bed my whole life! so the king was awesome :)

Everything about DC brought back nothing but good memories for me. 
I coud list a million things about it to you all, but I'll spare you those lovey-dovey details. 

On the day these pictures were taken I took some SJ time to walk the monuments.
They're all so beautiful and, of course, monumental.
My favorite one is the Jefferson Memorial (the one with the Dome),
and I have about 50 pictures on my camera to prove it!

 Stay tuned for DC Pt. 2

No comments: