This is the real deal here people. I realized I forgot to post about Bethlehem when I actually went last
March. So of course I'm capitalizing on that little blunder and posting about it during Christmas! Let
me tell ya, singing Christmas songs in the spring had never felt so natural.
March. So of course I'm capitalizing on that little blunder and posting about it during Christmas! Let
me tell ya, singing Christmas songs in the spring had never felt so natural.
Visiting the place of Christ's birth was a humbling experience. My favorite part comes from the last
picture at "Shepard's field". We sat in a spot that would have been similar to the location the
shepherds were in when they were visited by the angel. When we put ourselves in their position
(almost literally) it put us all in awe to imagine the emotions that were felt on that holy night.
picture at "Shepard's field". We sat in a spot that would have been similar to the location the
shepherds were in when they were visited by the angel. When we put ourselves in their position
(almost literally) it put us all in awe to imagine the emotions that were felt on that holy night.






1 comment:
the photos are lovely :D
Post a Comment