1.03.2013

Jeru-versary

One year ago from today I was sitting on a plane with 82 other kids that I didn't know.
Thinking to myself, "what in the world am I doing? Everyone here is weird. I miss my friends and
 family. Why am I going to some strange place to live for 3.5 months?"

It makes me laugh to think about how scared I was sitting on that plane ride because Jerusalem was 
hands down the greatest experience of my life thus far. I know I'm a little too obsessed with it, but I 
never get tired of scrolling though my jeru pictures and reliving those beautiful memories.

5 comments:

Emily Hales said...

You are getting me so excited!!

Kirsten Krason said...

I just love you and you are so pretty in all these pictures.

Anonymous said...

AWWW thank you so much for sweet words on my blog:)

If you want some cute table setting inspiration..check out my new post:)

Have a great day week dear

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

Claire said...

hi! just stumbled on your blog--super cute! what song did you use in that video?? love it!

Sarah Jane Marchant said...

Claire,

thank you so much! It is called "Everything You Do" by He is We