3.02.2013

Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

This is the second one I've made in a week! It's the perfect thing to have after I've eaten a meal and
want to seal the deal with something a little bit sweet and healthy.

 However, I'll be straight up with you guys....This doesn't taste like cheesecake. The texture is similar.
 But if you were to take a bite with your eyes closed you wouldn't think, "mmmm cheesecake!" You
would think, "mmmmm I don't know what this is, but I like it!" If you go into it thinking it will be
cheesecake you will probably be disappointed. It's like when you think you are about to drink water,
but it's really lemonade. Both are delicious drinks, but if you think the lemonade is water you'll be
disappointed and shocked. Despite that little disclaimer, I recommend you give this baby a try!

1 comment:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Drooling. But really...dying right now.