The best April Fool jokes...are the ones that aren't done on April Fools Day.
I find the concept of April Fools Day to be an awesome one...but it's impossible to actually trick
anyone because everyone's guard is up and no one believes anything you say. Even if real
stuff happens on that day no one believes you. Take my mom for instance--her dad died on April
fools day and her elementary school teacher wouldn't believe her. What has this world come to?! One
where in order to pull a good April Fools joke, you can't do it on April 1.
stuff happens on that day no one believes you. Take my mom for instance--her dad died on April
fools day and her elementary school teacher wouldn't believe her. What has this world come to?! One
where in order to pull a good April Fools joke, you can't do it on April 1.
My roommate Katie and I caught on and decided to pull an April Fool's Day prank on my roommates.
In March.
We took some balloons, threw 'em in a cake pan, and disguised it with frosting.
APRIL FOOLS!

5 comments:
Okay, that is awesome!! I am laughing so hard!
I'm feeling roommate sick! I wish I could have been there!
claaaaaasic!!!! you should have done water balloons. but that would have been more malicious and messy. haha.
SO GOOD! last year i totally forgot it was april fools and was tricked into thinking the boy i liked (who was on his way back up to logan) had some maaaajor car trouble on the way up. i was 2.5 seconds away from driving up there to help him. then he yelled "april fools" and i truly felt like a fool.
I'm cracking up! That's a really good one! I might have to steal that idea for the future... ;)
Post a Comment