5.21.2013

Engagement Pictures

 "I can't wait until we get married so I can kill all the spiders for you"
-Gilbert W. Marchant

Our engagements are here! 
After it rained on the day we were supposed to take them I was afraid they
wouldn't work out in time. 
Lindsey Orton took them and I couldn't be happier about her work!
See them on her blog here

In the mean time....
these are some of my favorites ;)

I finally understand what people mean when they say they fall more and more in love every day.

5 comments:

Amanda Schroeder said...

Girl I LOVE those engagements! You are the cutest! The bike ones are my fave. I LOVE Lindsey Orton. She's fabulous.

Settle down, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons that fill you with fear.

Amanda Schroeder said...

PS. I meant to paste my name. But it pasted some phillip phillips lyrics. Ma bad!

kylee said...

THAT LAST PIC! i am dyyyying, it is so beautiful!

Laura K said...

Super awsome and beautiful pictures :--)

Unknown said...

I just died. I want to print them all out and hang them in my room and when people ask why I have random people's engagements on my wall I will be like THEY ARE NOT RANDOM