5.10.2013

Sneak Peeks of our wedding.

I never understood how weddings took so long to plan. All you had to do was pick some colors, a cake, find a wedding dress and you were pretty much good to go. After being engaged for three weeks I now see how very wrong I was. details details details! And to be honest, I'm probably the only one who will notice the missing details. No one else is going to say, "Oh my goodness, they didn't have flowers by the cake!". While I'm over here stressing that not everything is going to be perfect...

It's fun though. It really is! picking out the colors, cake, and invitations is something I thrive off of! But Lately the stress has been creeeeeping up on me. Like when it rains on the day we were supposed to take our engagements, or I get a ticket for a really stupid reason, or school gets in the way of wedding stuff. It's harder than I thought it was going to be.

Luckily for me I've got a patient, understanding, and caring fiance. Who will make me laugh so hard during wedding registry that I've got hiccups for an hour and who will sit down and arrange/compose ( I don't know the music lingo) our piano duet for our wedding lunch. A fiance who will go to all of the marriage prep classes with me and take notes. And a fiance who will take me on a date to ikea and make me sit in every chair, lay on every bed, and test out every kitchen just for fun. These next two months are going to be absolutely crazy, emotional, and fun. I'm excited.

And just because you were so kind to let me rant about wedding plans....I'll let you take a sneak peek of some of my ideas....

No comments: