7.22.2013

The time has come. At last.



I feel it is my duty as a blogger to inform the rest of the blogging world that it is national ice cream month. If you don't believe me then go look at my University's newspaper. (that is where I was informed of this wonderful time of the year)

I loooovee ice cream. It is so bad that I love it. but I l just love it. Sometimes in the darkness of the night while I am trying to fall asleep I make myself promise not to have ice cream for another week because my addiction can get really bad sometimes. So bad that as I am trying to fall asleep I can feel the ice cream tossing around in my stomach. so yeah, it's bad.

Naturally when I found out it was ice cream month I whipped out one of my favorite books, looked at my ice cream pinterest and researched everything I possibly could.

Must....know...everything about...ice creaaaaaammmm!

Seriously. Ask me about which ingredients are best, what the point is of certain procedures and I can tell you. I almost felt guilty for stuffing my face in front of every ice cream picture I could find while my husband stared at an excel spreadsheet and did our budgeting, but then he walked by and said, "I like when you research ice cream". So I feel very justified in it all.

I made an ice cream mixture yesterday, but had to patiently wait for the ice cream maker to freeze over night. obviously the first thing I did when I woke up was make the ice cream. And the first thing I did when I got home from work was eat the ice cream.

Ever been to cold stone and had their cake batter? yeah. that's what I made. and it's basically the real deal here people. I owe my life to this girl for the recipe. Thank you, Julia!


"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!!!"

past ice cream confessions: here & here

3 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

yummie ice cream! :)

megan danielle said...

cake batter is my all time favorite!!

kylee said...

i'm just glad i'm not the only addict out there.