7.29.2014

Harvey

Has anyone ever heard of Puppies For Rent?
They let you rent adorable puppies so you can go from sad to happy in just a few minutes
I rented Harvey because I babysat my nieces and nephews on Monday & I wanted to be that cool aunt that does fun stuff with them
I was super afraid the dog would be mean and grumpy, but he was SO friendly
I felt like we had been best friends for years
I highly recommend renting from them
Also, my little sister apparently has rad editing skills. She whipped this video up in like 30 minutes
I wish I would have known about this skill of hers when I searched the entire internet for a wedding videographer last year

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You ARE the funnest aunt ever! I am going to have to steal your idea next time I'm in Provo. Love this cute video! Also, congrats on your tri! You go girl!