9.12.2011

I made cupcakes

I love cupcakes.
They are perfectly proportioned cakes of goodness.
For my brothers wedding I volunteered to make over two hundred cupcakes..and the wedding cake. I spent two weeks covered in cake batter and frosting, but it was worth it!
The following pictures are from the wedding and they are taken by my sister and John Courtright.

Blueberry



Oreo

Nutella

Orange white chocoalte


The wind almost knocked this baby over...I would have died.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are super talented.

Kirsten Krason said...

You are amazing!! I can not believe you pulled that off. I love you and your amazing baking abilities!

romy lee said...

incredible! seriously, sarah. have you thought about taking your life in this direction at all? i could see you doing a business or something along those lines! :)

Josh said...

The best thing this mouth has ever tasted.

Unknown said...

So talented. Those turned out GORGEOUS!