3.09.2014
Rollin'
For busy season, my office is doing a "Lazy Man Iron Man'. We have from March 1 'till April 15 to complete an Iron Man. You have to run 26.2 miles, bike 112 miles and swim 2.4 miles. Gil and I did it last October for BYU and really liked it, but it was intense! You only had one month to complete it; there were a few nights during the last two weeks I was biking for hours just to finish in time. I loved it though. It got us out doing fun stuff together and I was shaping up more muscles than just the running ones.
It was such a beautiful day outside yesterday so Gil, Jacob brother, and I decided to go on a bike ride down to Utah lake. We have gone on a few bike rides around Provo and Gil declared this one his very favorite. It is only about 18 miles 'round trip if you start at Magelby's fresh on University Avenue. Sadly, I got a flat tire on our way back and wasn't able to finish, but I got in a good 12 miles. Only 100 more to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Alright I really love this idea! Might just have to steal it and make it a goal for me and the hubs this summer! Cute blog!
seriously what an awesome idea1 I want to steal it! cute picture!
Post a Comment