9.02.2014

First day of school ! ! !

When I was in elementary school I could never fall asleep the night before the first day of school. I was too excited! I was giddy thinking about seeing my friends again, wearing my new back to school clothes, and using my crayons that had the pencil sharpener on the back of the box. Once I hit high school that excitement kind of faded. However, last night as I was trying to fall asleep all I could think about was how tomorrow was my very last "first day of school". EVER! This is it people, I'm not going to graduate school after this, I'm already in graduate school (holla graduate parking pass!). This is the end of the line ladies and gentlemen. I am checking out from the school thing once I graduate in April.

18! I have had 18 first day of schools. It is crazy to think how I progressed between each one of those years. I went from learning how to count to 100 to preparing tax returns for some of the biggest partnerships in Utah. I have had some goooood memories!

Here is to you, last year of school! May my memories be better than my grades!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woohoo SJ! You go girl!! You are almost there! What a smarty!! Love you girl.