10.10.2014

Random thoughts that pop into my mind sometimes and other stuff

Seeing people I follow on social media in real life that I don't even know that well makes me unsure what to do or say to them. Most of the time I don't mention that I check their blog every other day.

There is a coat I am obsessed with for little girls and want to make. I have searched the internet for the pattern and fabric, but can't find it anywhere! I've decided to make my own pattern and it is frightening!

I'm not sure what to be for Halloween. I get so excited each year for Halloween, but I always end up with a semi-lame costume. Gil's professor said that if his students dress up the day before Halloween when they take their test they will get 4 extra credit points. If they dress up on Halloween when they take the test they only get 2 points extra credit. That's my kinda professor! Making his students look crazy.

Does anyone else feel like they are constantly adding things to their list of fun things they want to do, but when Friday night comes, snuggling up to a movie after an exhausting week is the only thing that sounds fun?

I need to be better at grammar.....

I'm really upset that my major doesn't leave any room for fun classes. All I wanna do is take pattern drafting! So I can make that coat. 

I'm really happy with life right now.

I never know what to make for dinner because I want it to be healthy, yet satisfying, yet cheap and quick.

I wish I had more time to read.

No comments: