10.11.2014

But I actually did fall in love in the fall.

 If you would have gone to this same place four years ago you would have seen two freshmen falling in love with one another. AKA This is the place Gil and I went on for our first date.  I remember coming home and groaning to my roommates about how I was in big, big trouble. I had fallen for Gilbert and I knew I shouldn't get attached to someone who was going to leave for two years to serve a mission in Sweden. I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face, nonetheless.

P.S. The shirt my niece, Jane, is wearing is one I made. I'm selling others just like it on my newly created Etsy shop! It doesn't have a whole lot to offer, yet. With time (and hopefully once I finish drafting that coat mentioned in the previous blogpost) it will slowly see new inventory items!!

Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LittleEfflorescence?ref=hdr

No comments: